Contract position: We are searching for a Lab Technician in Orlando, FL to work at the world's leading beverage manufacturing company. This is a contract position that is expected to last five months and could be longer.
Responsibilities for the Laboratory Technician
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative testing of beverages, syrups, and raw materials throughout the entire production process
- Analyze syrup beverage and/or water attributes
- Audit container rinsers, air blowers, filters, and coders to ensure proper operations
- Conduct package quality inspection and quality audits and isolate product that does not meet standards
- Receive and test CO2 and all raw materials prior to production process
Requirements for the Laboratory Technician
- High school diploma or GED required, Bachelor's degree in science related field is preferred
- 1-3 years prior production/manufacturing experience OR 2+ years relevant lab technician experience
- Food/beverage industry experience a plus
- Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, etc.
- 12 month contract assignment, could be longer