Permanent position: Immediate need for a Jr. Project Manager or Project Engineer in the White Plains, NY area. You will be working on a local site, for a mechanical contracting company that specializes various commercial, institutional, life science and industrial projects.
Candidates should have a BS in Engineering, Construction Management or Building Technology and some experience with construction, ideally related to HVAC, piping, plumbing, laboratories, clean rooms or mechanical systems. (specific mechanical systems preferred, not necessarily required.)
Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
- Working with the PMs on submittal documents, dwg reviews, coordinating with field personnel, lead times, design etc...
- Working in the office coordination with design, fabrication, production etc..
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- BS in Engineering or Construction Management.
- 2+ years experience in construction, mechanical contracting, project engineering, engineering HVAC / plumbing systems etc...
- Previous sheet metal fabrication, piping / plumbing or construction experience would be a huge plus.
- Direct hire role with company benefits, paid time off, holidays etc...
- Design / Build is in the office while going out to sites.