Contract position: An American multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products is currently seeking a Hardware Engineer in the Palo Alto, CA area. This is a 1-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
Responsibilities for the Hardware Engineer
- Prepare, setup, and run a broad suite of tests on sensor hardware and systems, execute test plans, and drive environmental qualification tests.
- Provide test data, analyze these data, and provide recommendations that will help to evaluate mechanical, electrical, thermal, and other environmental performance of sensor systems.
- Testing, calibration, and troubleshooting of new or existing production hardware.
Requirements for the Hardware Engineer
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical, electrical, computer engineering, or equivalent to 1+ years experience in related field.
- Experience in Environmental testing and Statistical analysis.