Contract position: An American multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products is currently seeking a Hardware Engineer in the Palo Alto, CA area. This is a 1-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Hardware Engineer
Requirements for the Hardware Engineer
- Prepare, setup, and run a broad suite of tests on sensor hardware and systems, execute test plans, and drive environmental qualification tests.
- Provide test data, analyze these data, and provide recommendations that will help to evaluate mechanical, electrical, thermal, and other environmental performance of sensor systems.
- Testing, calibration, and troubleshooting of new or existing production hardware.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical, electrical, computer engineering, or equivalent to 1+ years experience in related field.
- Experience in Environmental testing and Statistical analysis.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.