Contract position: An American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment is looking for a Supply Management Planner in the Greeneville, TN area. This is an 2-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
Responsibilities for the Planner
- Supports the Engineering Change Management (ECM) process so design changes and product improvements are implemented in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Supports EPDP by ensuring an effective transition from Product Delivery Process (PDP) to Order Fulfillment Process (OFP) through timely placement and receipt of initial production order.
- Coordinates and executes inventory plans using systems parameters and material replenishment strategies to achieve inventory/asset management and material flow goals.
Requirements for the Planner
- Associate's degree and 2 years of relevant experience.
- Previous planner experience preferred but not required. SAP experience required.