Permanent position: Project Engineer needed for a full-time opportunity in the East Granby, CT area. The Project Engineer is responsible for supporting manufacturing processes as well as leading projects from concept to completion. Apply now for immediate consideration!
Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
- Support manufacturing processes for both standard and R&D weld applications.
- Lead projects from concept development to final completion; includes quoting, design of special devices, equipment or machines and oversight of machine shop construction and/or assembly.
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts by performing risk assessments, validation of manufacturing processes and engineering analyses to support implementation of changes aimed at improving product quality and productivity.
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- Engineering degree or equivalent experience.
- 3 years' experience in a project engineering role involving the application of manufacturing and materials principles.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and mechanical engineering.
- Has a good working background with estimating/quoting jobs from a blue print.
- Competitive benefits package.