Permanent position: Prominent industrial HVAC equipment manufacturer is seeking a Customer Service Technician for their maintenance department. The Service Technician will service, inspect and repair all boilers, and schedule all boiler start-ups and inspections. Position will also maintain and manage parts inventory in stock room or service vans.
Responsibilities for the Service Engineer
- Perform regular maintenance on boiler room equipment. Troubleshoot and repair non-functioning equipment
- Perform and report the results of water analysis at customer's site.
- Utilize water management, maintenance, and inspection reports.
- Create proposals for customer site improvements.
Requirements for the Service Engineer
- Mechanical and electrical experience. Engineering degree preferred.