Permanent position: An engineering and construction client has an immediate need for a Process Engineer in the Richmond, KY area. This is a direct-hire position. No per diem is available for this position. Responsibilities for the Process Engineer
Requirements for the Process Engineer
- Maintains, develops, and updates process simulation throughput and availability analysis (TAA) using iGrafx simulation software.
- Performs complex engineering tasks and particularly important engineering work efficiently and accurately.
- Prepares Mechanical and Process engineering computations and calculations. Prepares material quantity takeoffs, estimates, surveys, and designs.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Chemical engineering and 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Proficiency in utilizing CAD and other PC software packages typically associated with engineering is required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.