Permanent position: An engineering and construction client has an immediate need for a Process Engineer in the Richmond, KY area. This is a direct-hire position. No per diem is available for this position.
Responsibilities for the Process Engineer
- Maintains, develops, and updates process simulation throughput and availability analysis (TAA) using iGrafx simulation software.
- Performs complex engineering tasks and particularly important engineering work efficiently and accurately.
- Prepares Mechanical and Process engineering computations and calculations. Prepares material quantity takeoffs, estimates, surveys, and designs.
Requirements for the Process Engineer
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Chemical engineering and 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Proficiency in utilizing CAD and other PC software packages typically associated with engineering is required.