Contract position: An American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment is looking for a OFP Assembly Manufacturing Engineer in the Moline, IL area. This is an 1-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Provide Assembly ME support and basic trouble shooting for current operations. Investigates gather and analyze data for identifying root cause for assembly issues for current processes.
- Establish routings, Work-planner, layouts, tooling, assembly costs, Operator Methods Sheets, control plans for revisions to current operations and/or running changes for current product.
- Designs cell layouts to improve material flow and material presentation in all their areas. Troubleshoot bill of materials. Concept tool and fixture designs including sourcing their design and build with external service providers.
- Bachelor's degree in Manufacturing or Industrial Engineering. At least 3 years of engineering experience.
- Experience with AutoCAD, and Creo View software. Experience with Work-planner work instruction and OMS development. Experience with MES systems and tooling. Experience implementing engineering changes.