Permanent position: A leading electronics manufacturing company located in West Columbia, SC is looking for a Supply Chain Analyst. This will be a direct hire OR temp-to-perm opportunity depending on your qualifications. APPLY NOW!
Responsibilities for the Supply Chain Coordinator
- Responsible for customer, vendor and internal interface on strategic materials for new and/or existing key accounts
- Drives sourcing/pricing strategies in materials quotations.
- Interfaces with customer or supplier in new project start-up
- Oversee supply chain strategy for new and existing projects
Requirements for the Supply Chain Coordinator
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3+ years experience in finance, materials sourcing, commodity management or supply chain design/management or other related area.
- Must have an understanding of cost accounting, electronic component markets, price trends and technologies
- Must be able to calculate and understand figures and amounts such as Material Margin, True-Ups calculations, Currency conversions, discounts and the effect to material margin and balance sheet accounts.
- Experience in Cost Reduction initiatives and Pricing/costing strategies definition/implementation.
- Comprehensive benefit package