Permanent position: A prominent manufacturer of plastic packaging on the west side of Chicago is seeking a Quality Manager. They are looking for someone with a strong background in ISO, GD&T, and Gauge R&R experience. This is an immediate need.
Seeking $80-$90K + bonus and excellent benefits. No relocation is provided for this position.
Responsibilities for the Quality Manager
- Continue to develop APQP support documentation including PFMEA, Process Flow Diagrams, and Control Plans)
- Internal Auditor for ISO
- Lead investigations for root cause and develop corrective actions
- Manage the laboratory equipment and test methods
Requirements for the Quality Manager
- BS Degree preferred, candidates without a degree with experience will be considered
- HACCP, SQF, and ISO experience
- Experienced in managing the quality department
- Seeking $80-$90K + bonus and excellent benefits. No relocation is provided for this position.