Contract position: We have an immediate need for an Electrical Estimator. This position is responsible for end-to-end electrical take off, cost estimating, and coordinating with other members of the estimating team. You will also be responsible for supporting the detailed production, evaluation, and verification of estimates for projects of varying size and scale. Please apply today if you are local or within a commutable distance to the Metro Atlanta area!
Responsibilities for the Estimator
- Coordinate the engineering quantity take-off for projects.
- Contact subcontractors and suppliers requesting quotes to successfully bid a project.
- Confer with field operations on project requirements, productions, job restrictions, staffing, competitive advantages, subcontractor experience, etc. when possible.
- Perform conceptual electrical estimates based on limited drawings and specifications.
- Thorough understanding of industrial construction systems, means, and methods.
Requirements for the Estimator
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, construction management, or architecture.
- Minimum 5 or more years of estimating experience with manufacturing facilities.
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing plant construction.
- Successful "award" track record of Bid/Build and Design/Build projects.
- Proficient in WinEst estimating software or other Trimble estimating programs, Revit, BIM experience preferred.