Permanent position: Very long-standing construction company located in Garden Grove, CA has a DIRECT HIRE opportunity for a Senior Estimator. The ideal candidate will have over 7+ years' experience in estimating Public and Private Works jobs, such as: Schools, Hospitals, Fire & Police Stations, Universities, and Data Centers. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Estimator
- Prepare and deliver accurate, complete, timely and profitable takeoffs, estimates, bid documents and proposals with subcontract/supplier quotes that have been requested, analyzed and approved.
- Prepares estimates and supplementary information for potential and current projects.
- Attend pre-bid meetings
- Communications with Clients, Architects, Engineers, Subcontractors, Office Staff, and Management
- Perform job take-offs, ITB preparation and distribution, job scope for all trades, and prepare estimates, proposals, and bid packages.
Requirements for the Estimator
- Must have experience with Public Works construction; specifically schools, hospitals, and data centers.
- Proficient with mechanized take-off and estimating software
- Proficient with BidMail
- Knowledge of Sage 300 Software would be a plus
- Benefits include healthcare insurance, 401K plan, vacation, holiday, and sick time.