Permanent position: Very long-standing construction company located in Garden Grove, CA has a DIRECT HIRE opportunity for a Senior Estimator. The ideal candidate will have over 7+ years' experience in estimating Public and Private Works jobs, such as: Schools, Hospitals, Fire & Police Stations, Universities, and Data Centers. Apply today!Responsibilities for the Estimator
Requirements for the Estimator
- Prepare and deliver accurate, complete, timely and profitable takeoffs, estimates, bid documents and proposals with subcontract/supplier quotes that have been requested, analyzed and approved.
- Prepares estimates and supplementary information for potential and current projects.
- Attend pre-bid meetings
- Communications with Clients, Architects, Engineers, Subcontractors, Office Staff, and Management
- Perform job take-offs, ITB preparation and distribution, job scope for all trades, and prepare estimates, proposals, and bid packages.
- Must have experience with Public Works construction; specifically schools, hospitals, and data centers.
- Proficient with mechanized take-off and estimating software
- Proficient with BidMail
- Knowledge of Sage 300 Software would be a plus
- Benefits include healthcare insurance, 401K plan, vacation, holiday, and sick time.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.