We are searching for a Mechanical Test Technician in Jackson, MI to work at a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract position expected to last a year.
Responsibilities for the Test Technician
- Tests product and maintains test machinery and equipment under direction of test engineering by performing the following:
- Reviews project instructions and blueprints to ascertain test specifications, procedures, objectives, test equipment.
- Performs testing in accordance with test specifications, including test setup, test equipment adjustment and sample and data storage.
- Sets up and conducts tests of hydraulic components to evaluate product performance toward support of customer requirements.
Requirements for the Test Technician
- Associates Degree in engineering or related sciences, or equivalent certification from an accredited institution
- Minimum of two years equivalent experience or 4 years' experience working in a technical / laboratory setting without degree or certification.
- Knowledge of test equipment operation, machine hydraulics, data acquisition and inspection equipment.
- A broad knowledge of test machines and instruments
- As an ITAR facility, this position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
<Benefits for the Test Technician
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.