Permanent position: Immediate need for an Estimator in Winter Garden, FL. The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of overall experience in the construction industry, with 3+ years as an Electrical Estimator. The Estimator is expected to manager and work alongside a team and display excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Please apply today!
Responsibilities for the Estimator
- Analyze alternative solutions and construction methods to increase competitiveness of the bid.
- Review "take-off" quantities to ensure accuracy of data used in estimates.
- Communicate with and understand the needs and requirements of owners, both public and private entities, to generate solid and lasting business relationships and competitiveness.
- Lead design-build pre-construction services both internally and in joint ventures to ensure high quality, competitive estimates and schedules.
Requirements for the Estimator
- 10+ years of hands-on, documented, electrical experience building work in the field (Journeyman, Foreman, Superintendent, Project Manager, etc.)
- 3+ years of electrical estimating experience preferred.
- Water or wastewater treatment plant construction or similar heavy industrial experience.
- Field or estimating experience in design build or CMAR-type delivery methods is a plus.
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Annual Bonus Program
- Health Insurance