Contract position: An American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment is looking for a Supply Management Planner in the Moline, IL area. This is a 3-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
Responsibilities for the Planner
- Manage purchase parts delivery for internal and external suppliers at one or more locations. Act as liaison between supply management and operations group, providing updates on delivery status and supplier performance.
- Schedules and expedites the delivery of purchased materials to support a production plan including recommendations for premium logistic alternatives when appropriate.
- Executes the logistics requirements for the supplier concerning containers packaging methods and parameters; arranges agreements with the suppliers on appropriate logistics processes.
Requirements for the Planner
- Bachelor's degree in a Business related field or Supply Management. At least 2 years of relevant experience is preferred.
- SAP experience is required.