Permanent position: A top Engineering Consultant Firm in Los Angeles is looking for a Resident Engineer to assist with construction growth throughout Southern Carolina. This candidate will act as main point of contact on an array of private and state/city funded projects. This is a perm position for a local candidates only with a full array of company benefits and excellent salary ranging from 78k-115k based on experience.
Responsibilities for the Senior Civil Engineer
- Performs construction management of public works projects such as roadway construction (new roads, overlay, widening), earthwork, drainage, pipelines, water/wastewater facilities, municipal and transportation structures, and signalized intersections and electrical.
- Negotiates, organizes and maintains thorough and up-to-date project records and claims documentation.
- Assists with business development, proposals and presentations.
- Maintains scopes, budgets and schedules for assignments.
- Schedules and manages construction engineering, inspection observations service and administration staff as needed.
- Performs reviews and implementation of CPM schedules.
- Conducts meetings, including Pre-construction conference and Weekly Progress meetings.
Requirements for the Senior Civil Engineer
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering or closely related field.
- 10+ years of experience in Construction management or Civil Engineering.
- California P.E. license in Civil Engineering required.
- Must have experience coordination with public utility agencies (i.e. PG&E, AT&T, Charter, SoCal Gas and etc)
- Must have experience coordination with government agencies (i.e. Caltrans, RWQCB, Army Corps, Fish and Game and etc.).
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Flexible Work Schedule (9/80)
- Health and Wellness Benefits
- 401 (K) Retirement Plan with Company Matching
- Discretionary Bonus Plan
- Employee Training Programs
- Employee Referral Program
- Travel Assistance Program
- Company Sponsored Activities for Employees and Family Members
- Charitable Gift Matching Program