Contract position: A wireless provider offering cell phones, data plans, Internet devices & accessories is looking for a Field Technician in the Tempe, AZ area. This is a 6-month CONTRACT position. No per diem is available.
Responsibilities for the Technician
- Responsible for staying current in technical theory, application, and operational discipline. Takes on technical and project-related efforts, providing communication as directed.
- Solid understanding of theory and application related to project management, radio access networks, backhaul to sites, signaling, disaster recovery planning and response, data services, and location-based services.
- Basic understanding of theory and application related to network design, capacity planning, power systems AC/DC, and grounding.
Requirements for the Technician
- Associate's degree is preferred with 5 years of experience as a Field Technician or a similar role.
- Nokia experience is preferred but not necessary.