Contract position: A wireless provider offering cell phones, data plans, Internet devices & accessories is looking for a Construction Project Manager in the Bozeman, MT area. This is a 6-month CONTRACT position. No per diem is available.
Responsibilities for the Project Manager
- Determine existing leasing and entitlement rights/obligations and site-specific equipment configurations and infrastructure (electric/telcomm).
- Assist and monitor the vendor in successful completion of existing site survey and file audit activities. Provide a path forward in relation to leasing, zoning, permitting and compliance activities.
- Perform (or assist) in survey/audit validation activities (QA) and report findings. Build site specific project timelines using information gathered in the scoping phase of the project.
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Bachelor's degree and 7 years of wireless telecom development project management experience.
- Specific wireless site leasing, zoning, construction, and site modification experience.
- Engineering background in the area of Telecommunications with Wireless Telecommunications considered a valuable asset.