Contract position: A wireless provider offering cell phones, data plans, Internet devices & accessories is looking for a Project Coordinator in the Tempe, AZ area. This is a 6-month CONTRACT position. No per diem is available. Responsibilities for the Project Coordinator
Requirements for the Project Coordinator
- Gather all project information: schedules, data requests, assignments, tasks, and project meetings and route NTPs or Drawings for approvals.
- Work with project team to understand and assist with tracking all work, task and project assignments. Assist Project Manager with development of a comprehensive project workflow process for project.
- Monitor and modify project schedule as assigned Maintain document control, database management, track project activities, and team communication.
- Associate's degree and 5 years of experience as a Project Coordinator. Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required.
- Specific wireless telecommunication project experience a plus.