Contract position: A manufacturing company considered one of the world's leading innovators in materials science is looking for a Technical Writer in the Salt Lake City, UT area. This is a 7-month CONTRACT position. No per diem available. Responsibilities for the Technical Writer
Requirements for the Technical Writer
- Creates, develops, plans, writes, and edits operaitonal, instructional, maintenance or test procedures for paper, multimedia or web-based publication.
- Conducts interviews with various users and technical staff to gather data for documentation. Researches and translates technical information into manuals and/or web-based documents for nontechncial users.
- May document engineering processes and specifications. Recommends formats responsive to technical and customer requirements.
- Associate's degree and 2 years of relevant experience are preferred.
- Experience in writing SOP's. Good working knowledge of ISO 13485 Requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.