Permanent position: Large Chemical manufacturer is looking for a Production Superintendent for their South Louisiana location. Candidates must have at least 7 years of industrial experience and supervisory experience in the plant/chemical industry. Will provide relocation assistance.Responsibilities for the Plant Superintendent
Requirements for the Plant Superintendent
- Responsible for supervising the Logistic Coordinator, Shift Supervisors, and Operations Supervisors
- Develop, manage cost and profit plans, expense and production forecast, raw material requirements, and operating rates
- Responsible for training/mentoring staff, promoting a team environment, resolving conflicts
- Maintain business climate, environmental regulations, labor policies, and conditions of plant that could affect operations
- - College degree in engineering or equivalent manufacturing and technical experience in plant operations.
- Must have at least 5 years of operations experience and 7 years in industrial experience and understanding of complex continuous chemical manufacturing operations
- Past supervisory experience is preferred, developing and managing budgets, and certification in Lean Six Sigma
- Must have strong communication skills adn skilled management techniques
- Comprehensive benefits
- Incentive Bonus
- Relocation assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.