Permanent position: Global automotive seating manufacturing is seeking a Quality Assurance Manager for their plant just outside of Nashville, TN. The Quality Manager will provide oversight and accountability for establishing quality policies and programs. You will also analyze reports to determine areas of improvement and the appropriate plan of action. Relocation package available for qualified candidates. Responsibilities for the Quality Assurance Manager
Requirements for the Quality Assurance Manager
- Develop and analyze statistical data and product specifications to determine present standards and establish proposed quality and reliability expectancy of finished products.
- Confer with Quality Directors when evaluating quality issues to find solutions
- Formulate and maintain quality objective and coordinate objective with production procedures in cooperation with other managers to maximize product reliability and minimize cost
- Give final approval on: payroll, budget, production expenses, etc
- Provide inspection and quality expertise to assigned departments to accomplish goals and objectives; establishing overall program design, budget, staffing forecast, seeking to continuously improve processes, practices, procedures, and performance.
- Verify and approve Control Plan and P-FMEA
- Lead, direct and review Quality Engineers, Quality Technicians and Quality Inspectors
- B.S. in Engineering from a 4-year College/University
- 5+ years related experience and training
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Leadership,Supervisory or Management experience
- Must be able to work well in a team-oriented environment.
- Comprehensive Benefits package.
- 401K with company match
- Relocation package
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.