Field Service Technician
Contract position: Nationwide manufacturer of on-site power generation systems is looking for several field service technician in their San Diego County location. This is an 18 month long contract. There will be an 8 weeks training program in Sunnyvale, CA.
Responsibilities for the Field Service Technician
Requirements for the Field Service Technician
- (Preventative) maintenance on power generation systems.
- Trouble shooting and resolving of escalating problems.
- Systems inspections and documentation.
- Knowledge of Fluke multi-meter.
- Minimal HS diploma or Technical diploma.
- Strong El/Mech trouble shooting and repair skills.
- Understanding of mechanical systems.
- Willing to travel during the day, valid drivers license.
- Contractor benefits.
- Position will go permament after 18 months.
- All expenses paid 8 week traning in CA
- Pay starts when you get in the van to drive to customer's location