Contract position: We are searching for a Lab Technician in Apopka, FL to work at the leading beverage manufacturer. This is a contract position that is expected to last a year. Responsibilities for the Laboratory Technician
Requirements for the Laboratory Technician
- Design develop conduct and/or review experiments (e.g. laboratory or process experiments) in order to deliver new products; evaluate ingredient product or packaging safety efficacy or claims; or evaluate new ingredients materials products or processes.
- Validate sensory methods to ensure consistency across QA, R&D, Product Development, Packaging and Marketing.
- Coordinate work efforts of others to ensure integration and completion of work against expectations.
- Interpret data from routine and non-routine analyses in order to validate that ingredients/materials meet specifications and approve for shipment to Company plants.
- Ensure appropriate and needed resources in support of others are available and accessible so desired outcomes can be achieved.
- Associate Degree or equivalent work experience Instrumental Analysis: Ability to analyze ingredients syrups beverages concentrates or other substances using laboratory instruments.
- Basic Analytical Chemistry: Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative chemical analysis.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.