Contract position: A wireless provider offering cell phones, data plans, Internet devices & accessories is looking for a Project Coordinator in the Las Vegas, NV area. This is a 7-month CONTRACT position. No per diem is available. Responsibilities for the Project Coordinator
Requirements for the Project Coordinator
- Interacting with Managers, Vendors, and cross-functional groups; scheduling and coordinating meetings deployment meetings. Processing and tracking regulatory compliance documents and review.
- General office coordination. Assisting with development department projects with maintaining document control and tracking project activities within project timelines.
- Tracking and Processing Lease Submittals through coordination with Development team and Legal. Assist project team and team leads in strategic meetings. Special projects as assigned
- Associate's degree is preferred. At least 3 years of relevant experience as a project coordinator. Specific wireless telecommunication project experience a plus.
- Needs to know how to use Excel and have a general understanding of Telecom development processes. Any background with leasing or regulatory is a plus but not mandatory.