Contract position: A wireless provider offering cell phones, data plans, Internet devices & accessories is looking for a Construction Project Manager in the Las Vegas, NV area. This is a 7-month CONTRACT position. No per diem is available. Responsibilities for the Construction Manager
Requirements for the Construction Manager
- Coordinate and manage vendors and OEMS performing A&E, Construction, Backhaul, power, QC/QA Inspections, Final Punch, and site acceptance walks.
- Work with vendors to coordinate BOM's, SOW, Bid walks, NTP's, equipment/materials shipments and shortfalls, operational troubleshooting.
- Coordinates and manages field vendor CM's as the single POC for all Construction activities across multiple projects.
- Associate's degree and 2 years of relevant experience preferred.
- Telecom Construction experience a must. Knowledge of Ericsson equipment a Plus. Organized and ability to use Excel basics for reporting and tracking of status.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.