Contract position: An American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment is looking for a Supply Management Planner in the Ottumwa, IA area. This is an 3-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Planner
Requirements for the Planner
- Schedules and expedites the delivery of purchased materials to support a production plan including recommendations for premium logistic alternatives when appropriate.
- Processes suppliers non-conformances and expedites corrective actions. Works with the Supply Management Specialist to maintain an ongoing relationship with assigned suppliers to monitor and improve supplier performance.
- Executes inventory plans using systems parameters and material replenishment strategies to achieve inventory/asset management and material flow goals.
- Bachelor's degree and 2 years of relevant experience is preferred.
- Good computer/Microsoft Office skills, including Excel. SAP experience.