Contract position: IMMEDIATE NEED !!....EPC client is looking for a few Transmission Line Construction Superintendents for projects in Texas & Oklahoma. Your main responsibility will be to inspect & provide on-site administrative & technical management of field related construction activities. Client will pay for mob, demob, trip home every 3 weeks and per diem (for candidates that are not local).
Responsibilities for the Superintendent
Requirements for the Superintendent
- Provide on-site administrative & technical management of field related construction activities for high voltage transmission line EPC projects throughout Texas and Oklahoma
- Perform QA/QC inspections on a high voltage Transmission Line construction projects
- Monitor subcontractor activities
- Develop and distribute project status reports
- Plan, coordinate and supervise on-site functions (scheduling, engineering, material control, and may provide day-to-day direction of on-site administrative staff)
- 15+ years of experience as an Inspector & Superintendent or Foreman supporting large transmission line EPC projects
- You must have experience on 230kV or higher transmission line construction projects
- Must have a strong safety background, excellent communication skills and strong leadership skills
- Any construction experience on high voltage substation projects would be a plus
- PTO policy
- Health Insurance available, and more...