Multiple direct hire openings with a wide range of experience levels needed - well respected manufacturing leader in Greenville, SC is seeking several Electrical / Controls Project Engineering Professionals for direct hire career opportunities designing (20%) and managing (80%) capital equipment projects for it's world-class manufacturing operations in North America. Candidate must have a balanced understanding of both control system design and project management. Excellent benefits are provided, and outstanding relocation assistance. Yearly bonus up to 5%.Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- Candidate will be designing, specifying, purchasing and constructing electrical and control systems and components for an expanding world class manufacturing operation
- Design control system logic (PLC's and HMI programming) and specifying control system hardware (sensors, Allen-Bradley PLCs, motors, drives, and vision systems) to provide controls solutions for the operating plant.
- Finally, candidate acts as project manager in the manufacturing facility, supporting efforts to build, install, maintain, and modify process equipment per the new design
- Oversees installation and startup of projects that range from simple modifications of existing machinery to large-scale expansion projects.
- BSEE or BSEET a plus, but not required. Client will consider highly skilled Automation Technicians with PLC or similar experience
- 3 + years exp in a manufacturing environment working with Allen-Bradley PLC's & designing HMI's.
- Automation design experience in both PLC/ SLC and contrologix platform is preferred.
- Familiar with the use of electrical design tools - Experience with SolidWorks Electrical is a plus. AutoCAD for 2D design with PUMA. Familiarity with commercial package IAB, ProposalWorks and Motion analyser is also required.
- Experience with maintenance of high, medium, and low voltage electrical systems.
<Benefits for the Project Engineer
- World class relocation package
- Outstanding benefits including insurance, holidays, vacation, self managed 401(k)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.