Permanent position: Custom pipe and metal manufacturer south of Memphis, TN is seeking a Maintenance Superintendent for their off shift. Responsible for managing maintenance activities and workers engaged in setting up, installing, repairing and maintaining machinery and in fabricating metal parts and tools. A typical shift runs from 6pm - 2am. Company open to adjusting shift slightly based on employee's availability. Relocation available for qualified candidates. Responsibilities for the Maintenance Superintendent
Requirements for the Maintenance Superintendent
- Directs workers in electrical, electronic, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic maintenance and repair of machinery and equipment.
- Assists workers in diagnosing malfunctions in machinery and equipment.
- Directs workers engaged in dismantling, assembling, and installing industrial machinery.
- Interprets specifications, blueprints, and job orders to workers, and assigns duties.
- Schedules and leads regular and shutdown safety meetings
- Identifies and takes corrective action to eliminate safety hazards
- Bachelor's degree (B.S./B. A.) from four-year college or university in the field of mechanical engineering with past maintenance engineering or maintenance supervisory experience.
- 3+ years' minimum experience in a heavy manufacturing environment such as steel, ferrous or non-ferrous extrusion or forging operations.
- 3+ years of CMMS use along with storeroom functionality and its use in downtime tracking, planned work and preventative work.
- Level 1 certification or higher on thermography or vibration analysis would be a PLUS
- Computer skills, including Microsoft office and autoCAD required; SolidWorks and Mapcom software experience a plus
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 401K with company match
- Paid relocation for qualified candidates