Contract position: A leader in electronics, healthcare and lighting is looking for a Test Method Validation Quality Engineer in the Colorado Springs, CO area. This is a 6-month CONTRACT position. No per diem is available.Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Write work instructions for the implementation of test methods for unique inspections.
- Create inspection plans based on validated test methods. Setup SPC/Control charts for inspection plans.
- Determine and recommends sampling plans, equipment requirements, measurement techniques, and training requirements that will assure specific quality levels.
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Process Engineering, Analytical Chemistry, or related technical discipline, preferred.
- At least 5 years as an Engineer in a related field. Solid experience with Test Method Validation and Uncertainty Analysis.