Permanent position: Leading Automotive manufacturer is looking to hire a permanent Electrical Engineer-Quality. This opportunity will be located in the Auburn Hills, MI area.
The desired candidate will have an electrical background and be currently working as a Quality Engineer. ISO TS 16949 experience is required.
This role comes with a very competitive compensation package ranging from $90-110k depending on experience. Paid relocation is also available.
Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Preventive Quality activities related to electronics and electronic application
- Supporting plant quality department in managing customer complaints in time
- Supporting project management in using tools to increase product quality (e.g. milestones, FMEA, risk analysis, reporting).
- BSEE is preferred
- Knowledge in electronics, circuit design and analysis, layout and electronic production process
- ISO TS 16949 experience is required