Permanent position: Well established and growing Energy Services Company is seeking an experienced Energy Usage Analyst for a direct hire career opportunity in Columbus OH. Candidate will design and build the energy usage data platform that will enable the Energy Conservation Measures (ECMs) program at a well known University. Candidate will measure and analyze the energy usage of various campus buildings, the central utility plants, campus wide utility distribution (steam, chilled water etc..) and other systems as needed.
Responsibilities for the Analyst
Requirements for the Analyst
- Candidate will help obtain, compile and analyse energy usage data to support a campus wide energy conservation program
- Work with data collection hardware, including sensors, instruments, and other measuring devices in the field
- Candidate will also work with the communication protocol of the overall system to ensure energy usage is measured accurately and without interruption
- Compile and analyze energy usage data to spot trends, reveal anomalies, ensure data integrity, and report findings
- BS Engineering or Technical Degree required
- 2 to 5 years of experience in related field, including Energy Conservation, Facilities Management, Building Controls, HVAC, etc
- Experience with the ASHRAE guideline section 14 is a plus.
- Knowledge of network architecture for usage collection
- Relocation assistance available for qualified candidates
- Competitive base salary and bonus structure