Permanent position: Well established and growing medical device company south of Charlotte, SC is seeking an experienced Manufacturing Engineer for a direct hire career opportunity. Candidate will work with sophisticated manufacturing lines to help drive process improvement & maintain production at target levels. Relocation assistance available for qualified candidates.
Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Work with Production, Maintenance and other departments to improve process equipment to insure production and maintenance goals are met.
- Develop new and improve existing production processes by studying product requirements, researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment
- Improve manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning workflow, space requirements, and equipment layout
- Assures product and process quality by designing testing methods; testing finished product and process capabilities; establishing standards; confirming manufacturing processes
- BS Engineering or Technical Degree
- 3+ years professional experience in Manufacturing Engineering - any specific experience in medical device or similar regulated industry a big plus.
- Experience in process improvement required - any automated manufacturing processes using machine vision a big plus
- Plastic molding experience desired
- Relocation assistance available for qualified candidates.