Permanent position: Leading manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Maintenance Technicians on 2nd and 3rd shift. These positions are located in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Candidates must have a strong mechanical background in hydraulics, pneumatics, and preventative maintenance (PM). Electrical experience is a PLUS!
This position is commensurate with experience ranging from $18 to $22.50 an hour, plus OT, and a shift premium. LOCAL candidates only at this time. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Responsibilities for the Maintenance Technician
Requirements for the Maintenance Technician
- Maintain and troubleshoot all machine and process systems, electrical and mechanical
- Install, maintain, and troubleshoot power distribution systems, branch circuits, lighting systems, transformers, and wiring methods and materials
- Perform routine maintenance of systems based on machine PM requirements
- Hands-on experience working in an industrial manufacturing environment
- Experience with mechanical systems, hydraulics, pneumatics, etc.
- Must be open to working 2nd or 3rd shift
- Must obtain a High School Diploma or a GED
- Full-time, direct-hire, and permanent position(s)
- Hourly rate ranging from $18 - $22.50 an hour plus OT, plus shift premium
- 401(k) plan with company match, tuition assistance, and flexible spending accounts
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, and short and long term disability protection