Permanent position: National Manufacturer is seeking a permanent Controls Engineer. This position is located near Madisonville, Kentucky. The Controls Engineer should have strong experience programming, troubleshooting, and debugging controls and process equipment. The ideal candidate will have a good background in Rockwell Automation, Omron, and/or Wonderware products.
The salary for the Controls Engineer is commensurate with experience ranging from $65K to $80K, plus an opportunity for a bonus. Relocation is provided. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Responsibilities for the Controls Engineer
Requirements for the Controls Engineer
- Install, troubleshoot, maintain, calibrate, upgrade, and repair all types of PLC's used in plant operations
- Design of industrial controls systems for custom process equipment, including the layout of power distribution and specification of controls
- Plan and execute projects or continuing programs which include the specification, purchase, and compliance with applicable codes and installation of new equipment
- Must have strong experience programming, troubleshooting, and debugging PLCs
- Experience with Rockwell Automation, WonderWare, Omron, FactoryTalk HMI, and/or CompactLogix products
- Strong capital project management experience
- Full-Time, Permanent Position
- Salary commensurate with experience ranging from $65K to $80K, plus bonus opportunity
- PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, Company Car, etc.
- Relocation assistance provided