Product Design Engineer
Permanent position: National Manufacturer is seeking a permanent Product Engineer. This position is located in Indianapolis, Indiana. The Product Engineer should have strong experience designing components and assemblies with a 3D CAD software, NX CAD is preferred. A background in electronics, electrical, and/or artificial intelligence (AI) is preferred.
The salary for the Product Engineer is commensurate with experience ranging from $60K to $75K, plus an opportunity for a bonus. Relocation is provided. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Responsibilities for the Product Design Engineer
Requirements for the Product Design Engineer
- Design components, assemblies, and other applicable drawing standards to support sales, manufacturing, and servicing all products
- Support Product Engineering with analysis of tolerances, procurement of prototype components, building prototype units, and testing
- Support external and internal advanced analyses of components including FEA, thermal analysis, and vibration analysis
- Strong background utilizing a 3D Design software, NX CAD preferred
- Utilize geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T) methods to designs
- Must have a background in electronics, electrical, and/or artificial intelligence (AI)
- Experience designing components and assemblies
- Familiarity with motors and controls is preferred
- Full-Time, Permanent Position
- Salary commensurate with experience ranging from $60K to $75K, plus bonus opportunity
- PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.
- Relocation assistance provided