Permanent position: Systems Engineer needed for an amazing opportunity in the Attleboro, MA area. The Systems Engineer is responsible for design, programming and commissioning of machine automation control systems. Apply now for immediate consideration!
Responsibilities for the Systems Engineer
Requirements for the Systems Engineer
- Designing, programming and commissioning of machine automation control systems; specializing in motion control and mechatronics.
- Project management, control specification, electrical design, sales support, system checkout.
- Troubleshooting, commissioning at the customer site and product support.
- The Systems Engineer must have strong communication skills to coordinate efforts with the customer, vendors, colleagues and sales.
- Engineering Bachelor's degree required (Electrical or Mechanical preferred)
- 3+ year's of experience with automation and industrial machine controls or similar experience.
- Some text base programming experience - i.e. C#, Java, VB, HTML. B&R automation controls experience is a plus
- Excellent benefits package offered! Apply now!