Permanent position: Manufacturing Engineer needed for a full-time opportunity in the Wallingford, CT area. The ideal candidate will have manufacturing experience maintaining automated machines as well as strong CAD drafting experience. Apply now for immediate consideration!
Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Lead maintenance of automated assembly machines, inspection equipment, and additional assembly equipment.
- Produce CAD drawings and maintain the drawing database.
- Associates degree with 3-5 years experience.
- Manufacturing experience particularly maintaining automated assembly and inspection equipment.
- CAD experience is required, preferably Inventor.
- Competitive benefits package.