Permanent position: Mechatronics Engineer/Electrical-mechanical Engineer needed for a permanent opportunity in the Lynnfield, MA area. Candidate should have experience designing motion control systems to include servo drives, actuators, gears and sensors. Strong Mechanical skill set desired with a background in motion control, robotics, or automation. Company provides industry leading benefits! Apply now!
Responsibilities for the Electro-Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Electro-Mechanical Engineer
- Designing motors, gears, bearings, sensors, actuators, and servo drives into electro-mechanical systems.
- Develop products, designs and processes that are efficient and deliver quality products.
- Electro-mechanical design, development and documentation for systems from concept through production.
- Design, development and troubleshooting of motion control systems.
- Bachelor's in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Electro-mechanical, or Mechatronics)
- 10-15 years of experience designing motion control systems. Salary commensurate with experience.
- Experience with Automation, Robotics, and PC-based software controls.
- 3D CAD experience preferably SolidWorks.
- Any specific Mechatronics Engineering experience highly desirable.
- Amazing company benefits! Can't be beat!