Permanent position: National Manufacturer is seeking a permanent, second shift Electrical Technician. This position is located near Madisonville, Kentucky. The Electrical Technician should have experience troubleshooting and debugging malfunctioning equipment as well as electrical experience with 480 VAC/320 VDC.
The hourly rate for the Electrical Technician is commensurate with experience ranging from $22 to $28 per hour, plus OT and an opportunity for a bonus. Relocation is provided. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Responsibilities for the Electrical Technician
- Diagnose, repair, and replace damaged or malfunctioning equipment hardware
- Assist in the implementation of new processes and equipment
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance actions on the floor
Requirements for the Electrical Technician
- Must have strong experience troubleshooting malfunctioning equipment
- Electrical experience working with 480 VAC/320 VDC
- Hands-on mechanical aptitude with experience in pneumatics and hydraulics
- Full-Time, Permanent Position
- Hourly rate commensurate with experience ranging from $22 to $28 per hour, plus OT and plus bonus opportunity
- PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.
- Relocation assistance provided