Permanent position: Electro-mechanical Engineer needed for a full-time opportunity in the Lynnfield, MA area. The ideal candidate will have a a strong understanding of electro-mechanical motion control products and precision power transmission components. Hands on assembly and test experience are a huge plus. Apply now!
Responsibilities for the Electro-Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Electro-Mechanical Engineer
- Responsible for electro-mechanical design.
- Conducts LabView programming and data analyses in area of motion control and data acquisition.
- Provide guidance and support to the engineering teams for the design of custom and modified standard electromechanical products.
- BSEE or equivalent (experience in lieu of a degree).
- 5+ years strong electro-mechanical experience in an engineering or manufacturing environment preferred.
- Hands on assembly of electro-mechanical components and test experience.
- Understanding of motion control and knowledge of precision Power Transmission components.
- Amazing company benefits that can not be beat!