Contract position: Our client in Orange County is looking for a Contract to hire Quality Supervisor for an aerospace machine shop, who will promote, develop, and oversee compliance of the company quality system. Effectively assuring compliance of customer requirements by managing quality policies, standards, procedures, and practices while driving and facilitating continuous
improvement. If you are currently working as a Lead Inspector and are looking to move up, please apply!
Responsibilities for the Quality Supervisor
- Ensures compliance with the customer requirements, quality policy, company standards,regulatory and external standards.
- Validates quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes;measuring production; documenting evidence; determining operational and performancequalification; writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
- Develops and implements the Quality led APQP activities specified within company process toassure quality from concept to production.
- Effectively interacts with Production and PURCHASING teams to maintain product supply andintroduction of new products.
- Manages and maintains the Company's quality inspection and product release programs forincoming and in-process materials and components, processes and finished goods.
Requirements for the Quality Supervisor
- Minimum Associate degree
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in manufacturing with supervisory experience
- Contractor benefits available