Contract position: We are searching for a Mechanical Designer in the Centennial, CO to work at a bulk material handling equipment provider for a contract position. This is expected to be a long-term assignment and could lead to a direct hire role down the road.
Responsibilities for the Mechanical Designer
Requirements for the Mechanical Designer
- Works closely with Lead Engineers and is responsible for ensuring all drafting mechanical designs for bulk material handling systems satisfying project requirements and applicable industry standards.
- Produces a variety of complex designs and includes the preparation of detail/layout drawings.
- Prepare drawings, layout and sketches for standard mechanical equipment within the scope of the Mechanical Design Group including but not limited to conveyors, feeders, loaders, etc.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering, Associates Degree (AA / AS) in Mechanical/Structural Design or appropriate industry experience
- 5+ years of experience with Mechanical Design
- Experience with bulk material handling equipment is highly preferred, but heavy industrial machinery will also be considered.
- Advanced CAD tools and 3D Modeling experience with Autodesk Inventor (preferred) or Solidworks
- Contractor benefits offered