Permanent position: Leading manufacturer of underground mining machinery is seeking an Operations Manager to run operations in the Toledo, OH office. The ideal candidate will come from a mechanical background or have experience/aptitude in hydraulic, pneumatic or other industrial equipment. Additionally, the candidate should have light management experience and have proficiency in invoicing, accounting, sales, generating quotes, and miscellaneous office tasks including shipping. Previous branch management or supervisory experience a plus. Seeking local candidates only.
All candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Responsibilities for the Operations Manager
- Act as supervisor for field service technicians
- Perform accounting and financial management functions for the branch
- Office duties including: invoicing, quotes, sales management, scheduling, shipping, receiving and warehouse
- Travel to customer locations in Windsor, Canada and Cleveland, OH short trips once monthly
- Selling service and parts and maintaining customer relationships
Requirements for the Operations Manager
- Bachelor's Degree in related field preferred or equivalent experience
- Previous Operations Management or Branch Management experience
- Mechanical background including experience with hydraulic/pneumatic equipment
- Demonstrated leadership abilities, comfortable working autonomously.