Contract position: A leader in electronics, healthcare and lighting is looking for an Engineer Technician in the Colorado Springs, CO area. This is a 7-month CONTRACT position. No per diem is available.
Responsibilities for the Technician
- Drive tasks to support CAPA (Corrective Action/Preventive Action) work and help with problem solving on the manufacturing floor.
- Conduct routine technical work involving assigned projects at basic level engineering design and detail.
- Create and review technical drawings, blueprints, schematics or specifications. Operate instruments, track test results, and troubleshoot when problems arise.
Requirements for the Technician
- High school diploma is required. At least 2 years of relevant experience is preferred. Experience following written procedures and documenting work performed.
- Preferred experience FDA regulated environment, prefer experience in manufacturing or other technical area.