A professional land surveying company located in Rocky Mount, NC is looking for a Survey CADD Technician. This is a temp to perm or direct hire opportunity. Relocation assistance could be available. APPLY NOW!
Responsibilities for the Cad Operator
- Assist surveying project manager with mapping projects, including: Boundary Surveys, ALTA Surveys, Deed Research, Topographic Surveys, and Control Network Surveys.
- Maintain integrity of assigned project.
Requirements for the Cad Operator
- 1+ years of CADD experience; MicroStation preferred
- Knowledge of basic surveying practices a plus but not required.
- In-field construction experience a plus.
- GIS experience a plus
- Strong computer skills
<Benefits for the Cad Operator
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Relocation assistance