Permanent position: Sales Engineer needed for a permanent opportunity in the North Carolina area. The Sales Engineer is responsible for growing a portfolio of business in the industrial automation industry and in the NC territory. Apply now for immediate consideration!
Responsibilities for the Sales Engineer
- Sell new and existing products/services to current clients while developing new clients for your book of business.
- Develop sales proposals, estimates, specifications and presentations for customers.
- Developing strategic plans, call reporting and gaining comprehensive company product knowledge. Must keep current on market trends as well.
- Primary point of contact for customers to our internal customer service team, engineering and operations groups.
Requirements for the Sales Engineer
- 4 year Engineering degree (required)
- Minimum 3 years experience in industrial automation sales and selling of different product lines.
- Experience managing key accounts and a sales territory while prospecting and penetrating new clients.
- Competitive benefits package available!