Contract position: Innovative oxide fuel cell company in the San Jose, CA, area is looking for a Stack Yield Project Manager with an manufacturing background. This is an 18 month contract and will go permanent after this period of time.
Responsibilities for the Process Engineer
- Provide strong project management leadership on sustaining and improving stack yield.
- Tracking and follow up with cost reduction and capacity improvement project that would have stack yield impact. Define the yield impact, track the yield impact and follow up to make sure that yield impact goals are met or exceeded.
Requirements for the Process Engineer
- BS in Engineering.
- At least 5 years experience in manufacturing processes and PM work.
- Experience working cross functional teams.
- 11 paid holidays and 5 PTO days.
- Contract benefits.