Permanent position: Immediate direct-hire opening for a civil/structural engineer in the Peachtree City area. This is an engineering services company specializing in utilities. They would like someone with at least one year of professional experience, ideally 2-5 and a Bachelors of Science in Civil/Structural Engineering. Local candidates only at this time.
Responsibilities for the Structural Engineer
- Provide field support and quality assurance for assigned corrosion services project types (inspections, engineering, repairs, cathodic protection)
- Perform calculations and drafting of repair designs under the direction of project engineers
- Work with Operations Support, Project Engineers and Project Managers to specify and order materials as required to support repair projects
- Support efforts of the project engineers and project managers to deliver industry-leading services
- Make field visits for project startups, crew training, project management and quality control audits
Requirements for the Structural Engineer
- BS Engineering
- Successful completions of FE exam and EIT certification
- Experience with design software. Client uses AutoCAD and Revit, but not required.
- Experience with the testing of concrete, steel and soils
- Experience detailing utility structures is a plus, but not required
- This is a direct-hire role. Company sponsored health benefits and PTO provided.